Monday, June 11, 2007

Life in Paradise with a Traveling Owl


Here I am on the way to Paradise. This was my first trip to Mexico, although Lisa and Michael have been there before. This was the first time they ever took me with them...Go Figure!

This is cool! I've never flown this way before. I'm used to doing all the work. This is going to be a real vacation.




I have arrived.....whoo hoo! Palm Trees, Sandy Beaches, what else could an Owl want?



Well, there could be one other thing! TEQUILA !!!!


Mmmmmm! Paradise.....






Where's my Cabana Boy ?? I want my drink in a Big Pineapple with an umbrella served by a cute Cabana Boy



Michael and Lisa took me to the Malecon' in Puerto Vallarta. We stopped in Hooter's. I thought I might run into some of my buddies.....yeah right! I was in for a big surprise. I did not see any other owl's. What I did see was a bunch of girls in tight tank tops and short (and I mean short) orange "Daisy Duke's"....Boy, was I disappointed......



I did make one aquaintance...Meet Lupita. She is going to go live with Lisa's granddaughter Chloe.


I also got to go on a boat ride through the canals of Nuevo Vallarta. We got a tour of the expensive homes and I also saw some wild life: Croccodiles, Pelicans, Crabs and a bunch of Iguanas. The Iguanas run around down here like the squirrels do back home.....
Wait til you see the one I met at the pool...



What a night!!!! urgh!! REMEMBER....What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico......


Just a little hung over!


Vacation in Paradise is over.....



Here we are back at SeaTac.........Back to reality.


Next Las Vegas!!!!

No comments: