Sunday, May 23, 2010

OMG! What a way to wake up on a beautiful Sunday morning.....I received an email from my (1/2) sister (who has always lived in the Bay Area & was raised by my grandmother), telling me she didn't want to be associated with me as her sister on Facebook. We have totally differing points of views politically and spiritually. But this really cuts the cake. I am a progressive and she is revolutionary....needless to say, not only does she denounce this country she wants to denounce her relationship with me. Her loss!!!!!

I surely know, my grandmother and daddy are rolling over in their graves right now.....

I believe in Karma and THIS will come back on her 3 fold. If I cut off a family member, it isn't because of politics or religion. Its due to how they treat me and others close to me. I have always given her the respect and love even though she's a bit radical. I have always stuck up for her with other family members. So, I will move on from this bump in the road with dignity after I get over the hurt and anger.

God said the road would not be easy, but worth it in the end....

No comments: