Saturday, May 12, 2007

Viva Marguerita Ville


Look where I found Hedwig! Under the palm tree in my dining room. I've been looking all over for her. She's got her bags packed and can't wait to go on vacation in Puerto Vallarta. She is accompanying me and my DB. As you can see she thinks we're leaving now, even though we're not leaving for two weeks. What am I going to do with her. Stay tuned for more on Hedwig's escapades in Mexico.

On to other things:

I have finished the socks for my Hogwarts Sock Swap pal. I have finished one sock each: 2nd pair of Horcrux, 2nd pair of Monkey's and 1st pair of Basketweave. I have also started on the Seize Diamondbacks Socks from Yarnballboogie


My name is Lisa and I'm a Sockaholic....

Check out these:



Lisa Souza and Kindred Spirits. I'm in sock yarn heaven.

oooh squee!!

I also participated in the Sockamaniacs Yahoo group's "May Flowers Yarn Swap" Here is what I received back from Gail who was my partner.



another big squee!

Last but not least, this is what I received for Mother's Day from my granddaughter Chloe and her mother Ginger:



A Lexmark All-In-One printer. Here goes a big loud squee!!!


I will try to post before I head out to "Marguerita Ville" but don't hold me to it......until then...

KNIT ON!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Hedwig knows what time it is ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just a note from your Hogwarts-sock-swap partner. I am on the foot of your first sock. I am stressing a lot about the leg of the sock being stretchy enough.
Have fun in Mexico.