Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yea!! More FO's

While being on vacation I have been able to catch up on some projects. I actually completed two pairs of socks.

Diamond Back Socks from Yarnballboogie knit with Kindred Spirit





Horcrux Socks knit with Regia




I am almost done with the Violet's Pink Ribbon Monkey Socks. Oh, I almost forgot. I am participating in the International Tote Bag Exchange. I have finished my partners bag, but I cannot post a photo right now since my partner knows who I am. After she receives it I will then post a photo. It turned out great so I hope she likes it.

I have also started on the Monterey Bay Scarf from Interweave Knits





Here is the loot I came back from Victoria with, from Beehive Wool on Douglas Street. Of course, more sock yarn and a pattern for a cute felted Tea Cosy.


I am now thinking about the next socks that I will knit. I put in another order to Lisa Souza for a skein of C'ant Elope and a skein of Agua Fresca. They are so scrumptious......yummy....squee....!!


More to come later....until then, Knit on!!

No comments: